The Center For Human Restoration, based in Crandon, WI., offers everything from metabolic therapies like genetically targeted nutrition and counseling to detoxification, electromagnetic therapies, chiropractic adjustments, cranial-sacral therapies, and deep tissue work. We restore, re-energize, and rehabilitate patients by working with their unique biochemical makeup to identify every underlying reason for an ailment. Then, we create a personalized treatment plan to achieve full recovery. Our clinic is moving in February 2020 and we are adding a well-trained, exceptional Massage Therapist to the team. Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Highly Professional and skilled in a variety of massage modalities.
- Trustworthy, punctual, honest, and reliable.
- Impeccable personal & professional integrity.
- Committed to ongoing education and honing your skills.
- Excellent communication skills and friendly. Enjoys working with people
- Team player
- Presentable. (NO sweats, jeans, flip flops, etc…)
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Committed to the work of our clinic.
- 2 Year Commitment, minimum.
- Build and nurture your practice within our clinic
- Compensation packages or rent agreements are negotiable.
- Start February 2020.
Email cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org